NEWS MAKER TO NEWSMAKER
David Wylie is a 20-year veteran of the Canadian media industry and is founder and principle of David Wylie Media + Communication and The Media Playbook.
He’s based in the Okanagan as a freelancer, media strategist, speaker + PR machine.
Here are five things about me:
- I call Lake Country home – an idyllic haven in the Okanagan Valley, with three lakes, five wineries and great mountain views.
- I’ve held senior roles in a number of Okanagan newsrooms over 20 years, including The Province, The Daily Courier and Castanet.
- I’ve also worked in communications for FortisBC, a major utility.
- I helped my local BC Green Party candidate gain momentum in the provincial election.
- I’ll be teaching media courses this fall and winter at Okanagan College.
WHAT I DO
A good story goes a long way.
I help you tell yours.
Nothing captures hearts and minds like a well-told tale – with the right angle, the right details, the right pace.
Attracting media coverage can help you increase business, earn reputation and gain influence, helping you to achieve your objectives.
That’s the service I offer, as an experienced journalist, writer, editor and PR professional.
I have a proven track record as storyteller and strategist.
I ask the right questions to get to the heart of your message.
Every good story deserves an audience, and every audience deserves a good story.
Connect with me today by email or the form below.